Threading is a popular hair removal method used on facial hair using special thread that is twisted to remove hair from the root. The hair removal lasts between 4-6 weeks.
You will gain an understanding of the health and safety involved in working in a salon, an understanding of hair growth and how this relates to working on a client. You will be able to complete a full client consultation and go onto complete a treatment as well as provide full aftercare advice, learning several different threading techniques for eyebrows, upper lip, chin and the general face.
This course is made up of both theory and practical based training and as we want you to be fully competent as well as confident in your new skill, on completion of the training course you will be required to build a portfolio of practice case study evidence to demonstrate your competence, upon completion you will be issued with a professionally recognised accredited certificate.
Course Manual content:
- Course objectives
- What is Threading
- What is Eyebrow Shaping
- History and benefits of the treatment
- Eyebrow Shaping/Measuring
- Face Shapes
- Products and equipment needed
- Contraindications including Diseases and Disorders of the Eyes
- Client Advice, After Care, Patch Testing
- Hygiene, Heath & Safety and Legislation
- GDPR/Data Protection & Marketing
- Relevant Anatomy and Physiology
- Treatment protocol
Course is £150.00 includes manual, certificate, 2 case studies are required before certificate is issued